Senior Compensation Partner - Irving, TX
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role you will assist in the development, design, implementation, and management of company compensation programs. You will act as an advisor and technical expert on compensation-related matters. You will administer compensation programs and activities while ensuring internal equity, external competitiveness, and compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and organizational policies.
- Support compensation strategy by developing, recommending, implementing, and maintaining base salary and variable pay programs.
- Oversee the merit review cycle and annual incentive cycles.
- Participate in sales compensation plan management including eligibility determinations and plan design.
- Participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position.
- Initiate market pricing and job evaluation activities, including matching internal positions to external data and formulating recommendations.
- Maintain job profiles and ensure accuracy of data in Human Resource (HR) systems. (Set up, maintain and audit compensation in Workday software).
- Audit pay practices to ensure compliance with federal and state legislation applicable to wage and hour laws and regulations.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and Management on routine activities, ad hoc requests and projects.
Education & Experience:
Preferred Education, Experience, or Skills:
- Relevant degree in Business, Human Resources or related field preferred.
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience in employee compensation required.
- Workday experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of all federal, state and local regulations and compliance requirements as they apply to base compensation and incentive compensation programs.
- Broad, practical knowledge of Compensation and Human Resource Information System techniques and methods.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and statistics associated with compensation tasks.
- Highly organized, able to multitask with the ability to prioritize competing demands, meet deadlines and quickly adapt to change.
- Workday, Excel, Compensation Strategy, Design and Implementation
Job Type: Hybrid (3 days in office)
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:
Please Contact Asha Burkett, PRC, PHR, SHRM-SCP
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
T (972) 869-8583
Click Here To Apply