Sr. Compensation Analyst - Dallas, TX
We are looking for a Sr. Compensation Analyst to join our team.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing company and industry leader, Smile Doctors is the place for you. We operate the largest national network of orthodontic clinics with locations in more than 20 states. At Smile Doctors, we excel at providing exceptional patient care.
- Responsible for the annual compensation merit review process
- Maintains job related data in HRIS, processes compensation adjustments and/or job changes
- Manages organizational job descriptions, creating new job descriptions and updating as needed
- Evaluates various roles determining leveling, competitive market value and ensuring jobs are compliant with FLSA designations
- Monitors changes to pay transparency laws and updates protocols to maintain compliance
- Responsible for market pricing various jobs and analyzing competitive market data to ensure a competitive market position for both base and bonus compensation
- Reviews internal equity and prepares proposals to management on pay adjustments
- Tracks contractual obligations for future pay changes and bonuses for doctors
- Participates in the design and administration of company-wide programs related to base pay, bonuses, policies, and performance management
- Develops communication and education materials as well as, conducts training sessions
- Educates client groups on compensation policies and provides subject matter expertise
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in compensation role required
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation or similar certification preferred but not required
- Intermediate knowledge of compensation principles including survey data, market analysis, merit budgeting and job descriptions required
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office with advanced knowledge of Excel required
- Intermediate knowledge of Fair Labor Standards Act required.
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:Click Here To Apply