Executive Compensation Analyst - Irving, TX
Compensation: $45,000 - $60,000
View details 103339BR - Executive Compensation Analyst
Fluor, a Fortune 500 company, is one of the largest professional services firms, providing engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication and modularization, commissioning and maintenance, as well as project management services, on a global basis. It is also ranked first in Fortune’s survey of World’s Most Admired Companies in the Engineering Construction industry category. Fluor is currently seeking an Executive Compensation Analyst located at their Dallas Headquarters’ office in Irving, Texas.
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of supporting the Executive Compensation team and consistently providing top-quality work that maintains the high standards of excellence within the group and ensuring solid customer relationships.
Works closely with directors, managers and other team members, with minimum supervision. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Support the Executive Compensation team with the annual executive review, proxy preparation and creation, and development of the Organization and Compensation Committee meeting materials
- .Provide support to HR and Senior Leadership for retention and consulting agreements, including the creation, tracking and payouts for all agreements and invoices
- Track, coordinate and audit the Executive Perquisite programs
- Participate in executive salary and market surveys for our annual benchmarking initiatives; provide summaries and detailed analysis as required
- Correspond and communicate with high-level executives on compensation information and programs
- Use specific compensation applications to compile and analyze compensation data
- Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
Accredited four (4) year degree, preferably in mathematics or equivalent field of study
Resumes submitted by third parties will not be considered for this position