The Senior Compensation Analyst is charged with supporting the organizations Compensation programs, processes and strategy to ensure that Hunt Consolidated Inc., employees are being compensated at an optimal level, aligned with our strategy and externally competitive. The Sr. Analyst will be responsible for the development, implementation and administration of the company’s salary and bonus programs and salary survey participation. As well as providing day to day support for the assigned business units or departments related to job wage and salary classification
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts analyses of jobs, hourly wages, salaries, and incentives in order to evaluate internal equity, external competitiveness, and legal compliance of the company's pay practices.
- Sr. Analyst will conduct job analyses and recommend appropriate salary grades or market rates for specific jobs according to market driven guidelines.
- Participates in salary surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position.
- ·Evaluates jobs for content and prepares job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements.
- The Sr. Analyst will be expected to summarize data, and provide management with analysis and recommendations in both written and verbal formats.
- Position may be called upon to support creation of new positions in HRIS system.
- Will review requests for new or revised jobs or classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment.
- · Formulates recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, FLSA exemptions, job revisions and organizational structures.
- Generates reports as requested using data from HRIS system downloads. Assists in the generation and analysis of compression analyses, market adjustment reports, out-of-range reports, exemption change reports, or other compensation-related analyses.
- Reviews data files to upload to the SAP HRIS, as well as PayScale MarketPay survey management system and any other necessary HR software packages.
- Reviews requests for job analysis, including requests for new job titles or changes to existing jobs’ job descriptions, and approves changes if necessary.
- Regularly evaluates salary structure (including pay grades and ranges) and compensation policies; recommends changes based on salary survey data and internal equity.
- Prepares special studies and recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation and bonus plans.
- Advises management on compensation actions for employees.
- May review and/or approve job transfers and promotions to ensure appropriate titles and levels are assigned to all employees based on the work required, prior experience, and other criteria
- Develops, implements, and administers compensation policies and programs.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources Management or other relevant field
Strong skills in MS Office applications
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years’ of compensation experience.
- CCP or progress towards CCP preferred
- Team player, able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers of all levels, including Officers.
- Able to maintain data integrity through attention to detail and accuracy, prioritize and meet aggressive deadlines, and process, manipulate, and summarize reports.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint required
- A strong understanding of HRIS systems and relational databases. Experience with PayScale MarketPay survey management system and SAP HR system a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, project management, decision-making and time management skills.
Location: Dallas, TX
Apply by using the link below: