Compensation Program Manager - Alorica
Requisition ID: 130774
Job Category: Human Resources
Location: United States-Texas-Plano-6652 Pinecrest Dr., Suite 300
· Evaluate and benchmark jobs and descriptions within enterprise-wide strategies; Assist management in the creation and maintenance of current job descriptions to facilitate market analysis and ensure accurate information to competitively price positions in the market.
· Partner with survey vendor(s) to ensure the overall adequacy and accuracy of the department’s market pricing system. May lead or provide suggestions on system modifications as necessary. Create and review audit reports as necessary to validate data accuracy.
· Complete on-going and annual market analysis (Salary Planning) to ensure competitive position in the market. Responsible for effective administration of the annual merit increase and bonus process.
· Partner with the appropriate internal resources (management, HR partner, Finance) to evaluate, analyze, design, implement, and communicate effective base pay and variable pay(incentive) plans. Provide approach and system for administration of both base and variable (incentive) plans especially as related to variable plan payment calculations.
· Coordinate with multiple departments to investigate, resolve, and mitigate complex compensation issues. Partner with senior team members to develop education materials and conduct employee education meetings. Provides consulting services to support corporate and business partners’ HR objectives and compensation programs.
· Ensure compliance with applicable federal and state laws, work closely with internal legal counsel to ensure new programs and incentive plans minimize exposure to litigation. Perform audits as necessary to ensure compliance.
· Understand business priorities and create process solutions that may be implemented efficiently. Ensure technical initiatives enhance the customer experience, provide quantifiable cost savings, and are integrated with the overall HR initiatives.
· Responsible for complex research and compensation analysis of base and incentive compensation to develop and design base and variable pay programs to support enterprise wide operations and drive the business strategy. Perform complex cost impact analysis for management and assist to create base pay structure(s) to ensure external and internal equity and alignment with Alorica’s compensation philosophy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field. Advanced degree desirable.
- 5+ years experience in advanced compensation analysis required, including compensation reviews, compensation structures, sales commission and bonus structures; prior experience with executive compensation.
- 10+ years compensation experience preferred.
- Prior HR Generalist experience preferred.
- Prior experience in Call Center/BPO industry strongly preferred.
- Any similar combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Minimum Education and Experience:
Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within HR field, including knowledge of state and federal employment law. Knowledge of international employment law desirable.
Thorough working knowledge of compensation tools, surveys, and market data resources.
Excellent statistical analysis skills, ability to research and analyze various different types of data information.
Effective oral and written communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Computer skills: thorough working knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, HRMS,SAP, etc.), salary survey reporting tools, intermediate MS Word and PowerPoint, advanced MS Excel, intermediate to advanced MS Outlook, intermediate knowledge of Internet.
Ability to work under pressure of multiple projects and deadlines – manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
Ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage changes in direction – recognize when escalation is necessary.
Ability to interpret and apply required policies and procedures.
Ability to work in a team environment.