Please submit applications to:
External Posting URL
Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative solutions. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization's long-term goals and objectives. May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function.
- Applies total rewards subject matter expertise in multiple areas of specialization to design and develop total rewards programs of the highest complexity.
- Identifies areas for improvement to total rewards strategies and contributes to development of total rewards strategy.
- Communicates with senior managers to deliver guidance and desired results for compensation and benefits programs.
- Manages compensation and benefits projects that impact employees in multiple countries, regions, or businesses.
- Is accountable for impact analysis of compensation and benefits initiatives and the financial and legal outcomes of programs.
- May manage benefits delivery including partnering with vendors and selecting providers.
- May contribute to the integration strategy for MADO transactions.
- Leads multiple programs simultaneously.
- Develops relationships with total rewards industry professionals and/or organizations in order to maintain current market trends knowledge for internal use.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 10+ years related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Complete systematic understanding of total rewards systems, as well as other HR functions.
- Advanced knowledge of the regulatory environment as it relates to employee compensation and benefits, including emerging legislation.
- Superior communication, leadership, consulting, influence, and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional financial and business acumen.
- Excellent project management, problem solving, and analytical skills, and the ability to execute a project within the scope of overall strategies.
- Meets the licensing or certification requirements of the relevant country or region (e.g., Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) in the US.