Apply here: https://www.corpsteam.com/job-posting/details?id=12337
Our client is a global Fortune 500 company located in Arlington, TX seeking a Director, Compensation and HRIS.
This high-profile role reports directly to the division VP, Human Resources and will work closely with the senior division leadership team and division Presidents. This is a great opportunity to be at the center of a streamlined process! This person will be a dynamic leader who will be on the leading edge of the compensation and HRIS field, creating innovative improvements in their ability to manage people data, analytics, and insight-generation. Must have extensive experience successfully implementing SuccessFactors in a global company and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in compensation and HRIS. Professional executive presence and communication skills are expected.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the integration of Compensation and HRIS projects and objectives. Identify and communicate with stakeholders, secure required resources, and ensure timelines are met.
- Recommend strategies and direct the development, implementation and administration of compensation programs.
- Participate in the research, development, and administration of assigned compensation programs; monitor program success and continuously improve.
- Analyze compensation outcomes, draw conclusions and make recommendations. Work on projects such as compensation deep dives, market data benchmarking, performance rating analysis and compensation compliance.
- Play a governance role in the creation, consultation, and review of job architecture and descriptions, compensation policies and processes.
- Manage and oversee HRIS. Lead the HRIS team by providing in depth knowledge of all reporting, data integrity, and system requirements while ensuring accuracy, completion, protection, and privacy of employee data.
- Establish workforce analytics function, providing insights to inform senior leadership and Human Resources of workforce trends. Design and implement a reporting and data strategy. Analyze people data to identify trends, ensure data quality control, align with market best practices and develop reports.
- Train end users on SuccessFactors capabilities, creating a simple, efficient and exceptional employee and leader experience with the system.
- Direct the development and implementation of compensation and HRIS policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations related to compensation and data privacy.
- Administer and monitors the HRIS budget including allocating resources and approving expenditures.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in compensation and HRIS in a global and/or aerospace and defense company, including 5 years of managerial experience
- Must have extensive experience successfully implementing SucessFactors in a global company
- Operate with a sense of urgency and a bias for action while showing strong attention to detail and follow-up in a hands-on, lead from the front fashion
- Excellent planning, time management, collaboration, decision making, organization, presentation and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated success in leading, supervising, managing and developing individuals and high-performance teams
- Proven experience in developing financial models to administer compensation programs, including application of financial management (P&L, balance sheets, forecasting, and budgets) to ensure return on investment.
- Excellent oral and verbal presentation skills with extensive experience creating and delivering presentations to senior leaders
- Professional executive presence and communication skills
- Track record of managing large, global projects with diverse constituencies, tight deadlines and competing priorities. Lean / Six Sigma experience strongly preferred.
- Comfortable managing several projects at once and help key decision makers make sound choices by analyzing data and working on critical issues.
- Bachelor of Science or Administration in a business discipline; MBA strongly preferred