Hewlett Packard Enterprise - POSTED 6/8/2018
1026754 Compensation and Benefits Analyst (Short-term Incentives/Bonus)
Level: ExpertLocation: Texas (Plano or Austin) or Guadalajara, Mexico
Management level definition:
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
* Applies total rewards subject matter expertise in multiple areas of specialization to design and implement total rewards programs of high complexity, with a focus on short-term incentives (bonus).
* May contribute to development of total rewards strategy.
* Develops relationships with key business and functional leaders.
* Contributes to compensation or benefits projects that impact employees in multiple countries, regions, and/or businesses.
* Is accountable for impact analysis of compensation and benefits programs and initiatives.
* May project manage awards delivery including partnering with other groups, including vendors as appropriate.
* May conduct due diligence and submit recommendations for MADO transactions.
Education and Experience:
* First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
* Typically 6-10 years related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Strong systematic understanding of total rewards systems, including Workday and HRBI as well as other HR functions.
* In-depth knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to employee compensation and benefits.
* Excellent leadership and influence skills.
* Excellent communication skills, including preparation of employee communications and training.
* Strong financial and business acumen.
* Strong project management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, and very advanced excel skills.
* Meets the licensing or certification requirements of the relevant country or region (e.g., Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) in the US.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.