The Corporate & Executive Compensation Manager provides comprehensive Compensation services and consultation to assigned Corporate functions. Additionally, this individual contributor role is responsible for the management of assigned programs and processes within the Corporate & Executive compensation areas and contributes to Compensation strategies.
- Consults with Management, HR and Talent Acquisition for assigned functions on a variety of Compensation matters, including but not limited to job levelling and structure, offer development, incentive structures, and recognition.
- Responsible for and Project manages the company-wide annual compensation planning cycle, and ensures the successful delivery of performance-based rewards (merit, STI and LTI planning outcomes).
- Ensures compliance with a variety of state and federal compensation laws and to Company Total Rewards policies.
- Ensures the accurate and timely administration of all stock-plan related transactions, including grants, vestings, exercises, dividend treatment, and fund/share transfers for employees and non-employee directors.
- Performs periodic reconciliation of records between stock plan services provider, accounting, payroll, transfer agent, etc.
- Provides reporting and analyses and reviews accuracy of data for Proxy tables and executive compensation-related filings.
- Prepares standard and custom reports, analyses and summaries for use by management and Compensation Committee on stock plan reserves, grant activity and other executive compensation matters.
- Represents the Company on industry Compensation panels (e.g. FIG and MCA).
- Develops programs and manages implementations / change management efforts.
- Manages and consults on the design of the Company's STI Plan(s).
- Prepares special studies and recommendations on compensation-related policies and programs.
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- Strong attention to detail, with an analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Strong, consultative customer orientation.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively cross-functionally and with various levels of employees, including senior level executives.
- Strong capability with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) and/or Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation.
- Strong knowledge of accounting, tax and legal implications related to the management of stock plans.
- Previous experience managing complex processes in both broad-based compensation and executive compensation.
- Previous experience providing comprehensive Compensation support to a variety of client groups.