J.C. Penney Company, Inc.
Equity Plan Administrator
The Equity Plan Administrator will be responsible for managing all equity plan administrative activity for JCPenney’s equity program in the US and Asia.
- Administer all aspects of the equity programs, including maintenance of data (e.g., new hires, terminations, etc.) in the equity system, ensuring that all participant equity plan transactions (grants, exercises, releases, forfeitures, etc.) are correctly processed and settled in a timely manner
- Serve as an Equity Administration resource to participants, along with both internal and external business partners, providing them with complete and accurate information. Work closely with Finance, Legal and Payroll for accurate reporting.
- Partner with Legal to generate information required for SEC filings
- Work with internal and external auditors to perform routine audits to ensure that all data (grants, exercises, releases, forfeitures, etc.) have been processed timely and correctly. Adheres to all SOX and other established controls, reviewing and updating controls as needed.
- Reconcile share pool related to equity plan transactions on a periodic basis with Finance, the transfer agent and brokers; includes audit of plan reserve balances.
- Administer the Employee Stock Purchase Plan: enrollment, purchase, communication, etc.
- Represent the equity program(s) in all communications with internal and external partners
- Administer and maintain all equity awards, terminations, exercises, vesting’s and account information for all global participants in equity software and maintain SOX compliance
- Prepare information for SEC financial reporting disclosures and annual proxy
- Manage and process RSU vesting’s and tax reporting in a timely manner
- Compile equity related data for all required SEC security filings
- Complete surveys and assist with compiling benchmark data for equity plans.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in equity plan administration
- Certifications/Licensure: Certified Equity Professional Certification (CEP), a plus
- Experience managing and administering third party stock plan platform (Fidelity stock plan services platform, a plus)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience fostering a collaborative and execution-oriented work environment
- Experience with preparation of non-Section 16 SEC filings (Form 10-K, Form 10-Q, Form 8-K, Proxy Statement)
What you get:
Our corporate office, located within the exciting new development of Legacy West in Plano, Texas, supports JCPenney stores and supply chain facilities nationwide. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. On-site campus amenities include health clinic, pharmacy, daycare and preschool, full cafeteria service, a 24-hour fitness center and free garage parking.
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
If interested, please contact Shelly Catalina at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at http://app.jobvite.com/m?3XeTKkwD