Vizient Inc. Healthcare Organization - Irving, TX
In this role you will support the Compensation team in the development of new programs and enhancing current compensation programs, policies and procedures. You will ensure that the programs are market competitive, internally equitable and cost-effective, aligned with Company policies and objectives, provide the ability to attract and retain key talent, and are in compliance with multi state and federal legislation. TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE GO TO THE LINK BELOW:
- Assist in conducting internal and external benchmarking of positions to ensure fair and competitive wages.
- Participate in annual salary surveys and benchmark existing positions to ensure market competitiveness.
- Stay current on legal and regulatory trends and assists the team in developing and implementing actions to mitigate the organization’s risk and ensure compliance across multiple states.
- Maintain pay grades and scales.
- Make recommendations to leadership regarding improvements or changes to current compensation programs to gain better alignment with industry best practices and with company objectives.
- Conduct job evaluations and market assessment using market data and internal evaluation.
- Provide operational support and advice in specific compensation areas.
- Assist HR and business clients to manage and resolve compensation issues.
- Execute the semi-annual promotion process and the annual merit process.
- Evaluate and provide program recommendations as it relates to the job grades and salary ranges, job analysis and written job descriptions.
- Complete internal equity and FLSA audits on positions to ensure they are classified correctly.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience in a compensation role.
- Experience managing compensation programs in Workday preferred.
- Ability to analyze and interpret market data.
- CCP Certification preferred.