Promise. It's a strong word that everyone understands, especially kids.
At Cook Children's, we've made a promise to improve the health of every child in our region. We know that team members come in all shapes and sizes. That's why we search for employees who know that being a true team player means never being too big to listen to the smallest member of the team.
Cook Children’s Health Care System is looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst who will be responsible for representing the Compensation team as a Business Partner. You will be responsible for the development, implementation, and communication of Compensation-related programs for our organization. Your duties will include:
- short term incentive plans
- performance management/annual merit
- assisting with Executive Compensation
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business or related field
- Five years of progressive experience in compensation administration
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Proficient user of MS Office suite, particularly Excel, is critical. Knowledge of MS Access a strong plus
- Resourceful and organized with strong project management and teamwork skills with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Highly detail and results-oriented with strong work ethic, sense of urgency and passion for delivering solutions
- Working knowledge of FLSA, DOJ, EEOC, and other regulatory agencies
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Key competencies include Problem Solving, Ability to Influence, Business Acumen, and act as a Change Agent