People Manager - Dallas, TX
We are looking for an incredible Culture Champion to join our team and play a crucial role in supporting the people that make Cariloop what it is – our team! You will be directly supported by our Director of People and work closely with all leaders at Cariloop to support our growth strategy and run point on the recruiting, development, and growth of our team.
Our ideal candidate will be excited to be part of a young, high-growth environment and able to be flexible as things evolve and change in the months and years ahead of us. Candidates should be open and collaborative, confident and compassionate, empathetic and creative, integrity-fueled, team-oriented, and a self-starter –definitely not too proud to roll up their sleeves and do some of the dirty work!
- Remain mission-driven in each strategy we discuss, each task we complete, and each success we celebrate
- Represent Cariloop to the best of your ability and provide a level of service the industry has never experienced before
- Model consistent love of servant leadership where our team, customers, partners, and members come first
- Support Cariloop’s recruiting efforts across all aspects of the organization from Care Coaching to Strategic Development with an eye toward our future
- Lead, coordinate, and support Cariloop’s holistic interviewing process that creates an amazing experience for prospective Loopers and our team
- Guide new Loopers through our unique, person-centered on-boarding and orientation experience
- Refine and elevate the experiences around growth and development of the entire Cariloop team.
- Jump in to support the People Team with any number of other exciting projects and responsibilities as they arise
Education & Experience:
- Experience in a caregiving role (either direct or indirect) where you can truly empathize with what a family goes through
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Communications, Liberal Arts or Human Resources preferred
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in a HR, operations, benefits, or managerial role
- Strong communicator – written, verbal, multimedia, etc.
- Thrives (and has fun!) in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment with proven ability to adapt
- Ability to be a hands-on, action-oriented leader who isn’t afraid to work across all aspects of our organization to rally our team and get the job done
- Experience in healthcare, benefits, wellness, or technology industries is highly preferred by not required
Click here to apply