Senior Equity Administrator - Austin, TX
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named a 2019 "Best Place to Work" in Austin, is looking for a Senior Equity Administrator to join the Compensation team. This position is located in Austin, Texas reporting to the Senior Manager of Compensation. The ideal candidate is able to leverage a mix of practical experience, interpersonal skills, financial modeling, executive compensation knowledge, process improvement, and data analysis to drive the continued development and administration of all aspects of the BigCommerce’s equity compensation plans.
- Day-to-day administration of all aspects of the BigCommerce’s equity compensation plans, including ESPP, stock option exercises and RSU releases
- Ensure all forms of equity compensation are administered in accordance with the terms and conditions of the plans from which they are granted
- Adhere to internal processes and procedures, and ensure compliance with international & US tax withholding/reporting requirements
- Maintain database integrity and ensure accuracy of employee data contained in BC's stock system of record
- Provide excellent customer service in responding to employee inquiries regarding account information/navigation, ESPP, stock option exercises, restricted stock vesting, and other frequently asked questions
- Generate recurring reports (monthly, quarterly, annually) and respond timely to ad hoc data requests from business partners
- Maintain desk procedures/department calendar, and ensure all information remains current and consistent
- Collaborate with C-Level Executives, Finance, HR, Legal, and other divisions to anticipate, implement, and/or address equity compensation matters
- Assist with creation/audit of quarterly grant package and new grant agreements
- Process owner for key transactions (RSU vesting, ESPP, Dividend, Blackout, etc.) - ensuring end-to-end success for each event
- Perform reconciliation and provide reporting for key SOX controls
- Help develop materials and communications to assist with employee education
- Work with internal/external business partners to ensure uninterrupted service for key data feeds, processes, and internal equity applications
- Manage executive equity compensation including Form 3s, 4s, 10b5-1s, assist insiders with transactions.
- Prepare and review of Rule 144 letters and related securities matters, including the filing of Forms 144 with the SEC.
- Perform complex reporting including burn rate, forecasting, and board related materials
- Assist in providing internal training on the process, policies, and practices around implementing Rule 10b5-1 trading plans.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in finance or accounting strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Stock Administration for a publicly traded company, with international experience preferred
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Click here to apply