Sr Analyst, Executive Compensation - Plano, TX
The Executive Compensation Senior Analyst will assist in the administration of JCPenney's compensation strategy. Candidate should possess strong analytical skills and ability to navigate through ambiguity. Reports to the Manager, Executive Compensation at JCPenney’s Home Office.
- Collect and analyze proxy and other publicly-available data to spot trends, changes, and new executive compensation programs in the market place.
- Assist in the development and coordination of Compensation Committee materials.
- Evaluate executive positions and develop appropriate compensation recommendations.
- Assists with research, surveys, and studies directed toward the development of current pay plans and compensation standards.
- Monitor new or pending legislation that may impact executive pay programs, including accounting, tax, and other related laws and regulations to ensure program compliance and to influence overall design.
- Prepare information and reports regarding executive compensation ad-hoc reporting and disclosure requirements related to executive pay.
- Collaborate with internal partners, including Legal, Tax, Accounting, Finance, and Payroll. Provide guidance on executive compensation programs to HR partners.
- Support administration of company-wide programs such as equity compensation, long-term incentive compensation, and other programs as assigned.
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses and research project work as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years in compensation, with focus on long-term incentives and equity compensation.
Click here to apply