Compensation Manager - Remote/Dallas or Austin
Client of Jericho HR Group
We are looking for a collaborative, creative, forward-thinking, and progressive Compensation Manager to join our Global Compensation team. This is a functional management position that is entrusted with overseeing consistent compensation practices. As a driver of accuracy, this role will ensure compensation procedures are documented and consistently followed.
- Analyze and evaluate new and existing positions when necessary
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to provide compensation information for all posted positions
- Participate in annual survey submission; Analyze and utilize survey data results.
- Collaborate with Finance to review and process payouts for quarterly bonus and profit sharing
- Reconcile month-end and quarterly stock reports
- Lead Merit and Annual Competitive Review, build analysis and supporting materials
- Develop, implement, and administer global compensation policies and programs.
- Prepare compensation analyses and reporting for HR, Management, and Executives.
- Manage and administer the global salary band structure, including updating ranges.
- Conduct analyses of jobs, base salaries, and incentives to evaluate internal equity, external competitiveness, and legal compliance of company pay practices.
- Determine appropriate market rates for jobs.
- Manage job matching and data submission processes for compensation surveys globally.
- Support the development, design, and administration processes for the sales incentive compensation programs. Understanding of sales commissions plans.
- Administer and support the development of non-sales incentive compensation programs, including documentation, eligibility, tracking within the HRIS system, and working with Finance for budgeting.
- Collaborate with Finance and administer the annual salary review program, including merit increases and promotions, as well as annual/quarterly bonuses and profit-sharing payments.
- Evaluate new jobs, promotions, and reclassifications and recommend compensation elements for positions, including base and incentive pay, market range, and placement within our global salary band structure.
- Research and monitor FLSA and EEOC compliance. Evaluate and administer overall job levels, pay grades, and company-wide market ranges.
- Serve as compensation consultant to department managers and HR Business Partners.
- Research and analyze compensation trends in the marketplace, develop recommendations based on results.
- Support the compensation and benefits team and the broader HR team as needed.
- Demonstrated skill using Radford, Mercer and other surveys
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience in using HR Systems such as Ulti Pro
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or Finance
- CCP Certification desired but not required
- 5-7 years of Compensation experience required
- 1-3 years Supervisory experience desired
- Global Compensation, Sales Compensation and Stock Plan Administration experience preferred
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:
If you are interested and qualified, please send a “Word” copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org