Sr. Compensation Analyst - Dallas, TX
Responsible for analytical and operational support in the areas of Compensation and compensation systems. Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) related to compensation for the maintenance, administration, and support of Compensation Systems, in alignment with compensation goals and initiatives.
- Oversees all compensation systems including Payfactors and Peoplesoft to support our compensation administration.
- Maintains system data integrity, assisting with data cleanup and then creating and executing a documented program of regular audit activities.
- Processes and tracks Interim pay and other compensation exception requests.
- Interfaces with IT and other contract vendors to troubleshoot, escalate as needed, and resolve system problems; Assist employees and managers with system solutions.
- Writes, maintains, and supports a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate system report-writing tools. Designs and creates ad hoc reports as needed.
- Maintains the compensation intranet site to ensure the latest policies, forms and information are up to date.
- Researches analyzes, and administers compensation-related interfaces, to ensure file feed timeliness and accuracy; troubleshoot errors/issues and coordinate with IT and/or external vendors to resolve them.
- Acts as System Administrator and provides technical support and assistance to the compensation department including configuring (as applicable) system components; enhancing existing system components; designing scripts for new processes and/or components; maintaining and troubleshoots technical system issues; consulting with vendor(s) on system issues, and provides technical training as needed.
1. Identifies ways to improve work processes and improve customer satisfaction. Makes recommendations to supervisor, implements, and monitors results as appropriate in support of the overall goals of the department and Parkland.
2. Stays abreast of the latest developments, advancements, and trends in the field by attending seminars/workshops, reading professional journals, actively participating in professional organizations, and/or maintaining certification or licensure. Integrates knowledge gained into current work practices.
3. Maintains knowledge of applicable rules, regulations, policies, laws, and guidelines that impact the area. Develops effective internal controls designed to promote adherence with applicable laws, accreditation agency requirements, and federal, state, and private health plans. Seeks advice and guidance as needed to ensure proper understanding.Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resource management, finance, or a related field (IT/Computer Science, Finance, Economics, Statistics, etc.).Preferred Education & Experience:
- Six (6) years of experience working within Compensation and Human Resources, applicable experience within the healthcare industry.
- May have an equivalent combination of education and experience to substitute for both the education and the experience requirements.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) through WorldatWork is preferred.
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:
Click here to apply
Brenda Marquez, email@example.com