Equinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That’s why we're always looking for creative and forward thinking people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
This position conducts compensation analysis and participates in job leveling. Acts as the main analyst in the region/function. Supports the team with projects.
· Independently conducts analysis
· Draws out all factors of a problem to understand the business linkage
· Provides models/costing and draws initial conclusions and trend analysis
· Analyzes quantitative and qualitative and trend data and distills information from a variety of sources
· Presents facts and information to management/internal customers
· Participates in job leveling efforts and writes job descriptions independently
· Participates in major projects-may own an aspect of a large project/program or an entire small project or program
· Considered an expert in one or more key compensation elements of areas of expertise
· May be called upon to provide direct consultation to customers
· May participate in the creation
· 3+ years experience preferred
· Bachelor's preferred
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
· Experience (# of years in functionally area) – 3+
· Educational Level – n/a
· Contact Information for applicants (i.e., Name, Email, Web Address for Online Application, Phone Number, Fax, etc.) - https://equinix.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External/job/Frisco/Compensation-Senior-Analyst_JR-111443-1