Compensation Manager - Addison, TX
Compensation: $110,000 - $115,000
The Compensation Manager will be a part of the Global Total Rewards team serving as an internal consultant within HCC. The position will be responsible for providing strategic guidance to the design and development of global compensation programs that support the business strategy across the organization as well as directly supporting the Americas and EMEA regions. This role will work closely with business leaders, HR business partners, and the rest of the Total Rewards team in the development of base pay, variable pay, sales compensation, employee recognition and other programs that support the Company’s total rewards strategy. The position will require deep subject matter expertise and experience leading projects.
The Compensation Manager must be a proven, results-oriented expert who has the technical ability to manage the underlying data while also being able to develop and communicate the story to all stakeholders. This role also requires building and managing relationships across a wide variety of client groups based on influence, execution-focus, teamwork, and business acumen.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of business issues and priorities around employee rewards and recognition; effectively analyze and diagnose problems; provide clear advice and recommendations to help the business make sound compensation decisions
- Plan, organize, and manage compensation plan design projects ensuring efficient and effective utilization of resources while serving as compensation subject matter expert
- Develop communication around compensation strategies, market pricing, employee base pay and incentive plans
- Proactively monitor, track and evaluate effectiveness of various compensation programs
- Prepare materials for Compensation Committee meetings
- Plan, build and successfully execute core compensation processes including the annual compensation review cycle, salary structure development, market surveys, incentive design/funding/allocation
- Ensure compliance/sustainability of Hitachi’s job architecture (families/roles/titles/grades)
- Work with subject matter experts across Finance, HR, Sales Operations to develop sales incentive designs and to ensure they are operating effectively.
- Compile, create, and summarize/analyze information clearly and concisely to guide fact-based decision
- Ability to translate data and complex ideas into a story
- Exceptional excel modeling and quantitative abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and comfortable communicating to senior/executive-levels of the organization
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data confidentially.
- Minimum 8 years of Compensation, Human Resources Data Analysis or related experience.