The Compensation Manager is a hands-on compensation professional responsible for the development and implementation of effective compensation programs across the DexYP organization. This role works under general direction of the Assistant Vice President of Human Resources to oversee and manage the design, planning, administration, implementation, and communication of the organization's broad-based and executive pay programs, and ensures all compensation programs support the organization's strategic objectives and meet legal requirements. Please note this position does not have any direct or indirect reports.
Directly manages the design, implementation, and administration of compensation programs including job evaluation, salary structure and administration, incentive programs, pay area differentials, and recognition programs.
Prepares presentation materials, along with supporting documentation and analyses, for Board and Executive Committee meetings.
Provides counsel to human resources business partners regarding pay management practices and issues.
Oversees the participation in salary surveys and recommends changes to ensure the maintenance of the organization's compensation objectives and competitive position in the marketplace.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Significant leadership experience in compensation design and administration
• Full knowledge of compensation and other human resources related principles, practices, regulations, and standards
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Solid leadership, presentation, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office software, HRIS applications such as Ultimate Software / UltiPro (or similar) , compensation specific applications such as IBM's Kenexa tools (or similar) for housing multiple salary surveys and job descriptions, and SAP's SuccessFactors application (or similar) for employee performance and compensation
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• CCP strongly desired
Education and Experience:
Bachelors Degree and 6-10 Years of Experience
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Must successfully complete pre-employment screening process
Must successfully complete any required training or orientation courses
At DexYP, we champion and empower our clients to thrive in today's competitive environment and we feel good about that. We specialize in providing them the tools they need to compete against the big guys, the national chains that are dominating the marketplace. These tools will save them time, money and keep them connected with their customers, wherever they may be. They also allow them the ability to control their operations at anytime, anywhere, from the palm of their hand.
Why choose DexYP?
Our team members are our most valued asset. We give them the chance to grow their skill set and take their career as far as possible. They work hard, make great money and have fun doing it. You'll be a part of a strong and stable company that's current client base exceeds 700,000 and who's forecasted 2017 sales are over $2 billion. You'll feel good about what you do and that you're making a difference by supporting local business across the country to help ensure they continue to succeed and survive.
Please apply directly to the link below:
DexYP is an Equal Opportunity Employer