IN AN EFFORT TO PROVIDE A MORE HEALTHY, SAFE AND SATISFYING ENVIRONMENT TO OUR EMPLOYEES, INDIVIDUALS TO WHOM JOB OFFERS ARE EXTENDED MAY UNDERGO NICOTINE TESTING AS A PART OF THE PRE-EMPLOYMENT PROCESS.
Manages the consultative and analytical support for a designated group(s) including pay program development, implementation and administration for union and non-union employee groups. Translates company philosophy and direction to designated group to ensure consistency and compliance. Oversees and participates in the competitive review for designated group including making recommendations to leadership and administering implementation. Provides direct analytical support for collective bargaining activities. May serve as a project manager for departmental programs including short-term incentive plans, premium pay programs, client collateral development, etc. Ensures programs are cost effective and deliver organizational value.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Human Resources or a related field in a hospital or healthcare setting.
- Minimum of 7 years of advanced experience in compensation program development, implementation and program administration for a large multi-unit, multi-state healthcare organization.
- Well versed in wage and hour laws including FLSA
- Effectively manages change/communication and serves as a mentor and business partner.
- Minimum of 2 years of leadership experience.
- Experience supporting negotiations and administering compensation for employees covered under collective bargaining agreements.
- Advanced spreadsheet and database skills using Microsoft Excel and Access required.
- Pay Factors experience a plus.
Relocation assistance may be provided.
Please apply at: