Use your analytical aptitude to help us design, plan and implement compensation programs, policies and procedures for Pier 1 Imports! Our Compensation team participates in projects such as bench-marking, annual merit process, market reviews, and salary surveys just to name a few.
If you have a knack for data analytics, a passion for compensation and a proven track record of creating efficiencies, we want to speak with you!
The Compensation Analyst supports company-wide compensation functions with a focus on the field and/or Distribution Center organization. The analyst assists in the design, plan, and implementation of all compensation programs, policies, and procedures. This person compiles and analyzes data to help with strategic planning, evaluate plan design and costs, and implement changes to plans and procedures.
- Provide analytical and data support and recommendations for compensation design and implementation.
- Participate in Compensation projects such as annual benchmark, annual merit process, market reviews, etc.
- Support participation in salary surveys, ad hoc compensation surveys and compilation of survey market data
- Assists with monthly accrual, analysis, program setup, testing and payout of quarterly and annual incentive programs
- Work with managers to make compensation recommendations
- Keeps apprised of federal, state and local labor and compensation laws and regulations in order to ensure compliance.
- Conduct detailed analysis and audits to support department needs.
- Evaluate existing Compensation reporting, recommend and implement improvements and efficiencies to make the process faster, more accurate, and easier to administer.
- Interacts with all Home Office departments, Stores, Distribution Centers, Third Party Vendors and Senior Management.
- 1 -3 years of Compensation experience needed
- Advanced level Excel experience required
- Preferred experience with Microsoft Access and PeopleSoft HR
- 4-Year College Degree required
If Interested, please email email@example.com directly.