About the Role
As a key member of the HR organization at WSI, the senior compensation analyst will play a critical role in helping design and administer our base pay, variable pay and equity compensation programs to ensure we attract, retain and motivate our associates. You will have an opportunity to take the lead with compensation programs company-wide for positions in our retail stores, distribution centers and corporate offices.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Collaborate and provide compensation services to various groups throughout the organization and our brands
- Provide compensation consultation and training to leaders, HR business partners and talent acquisition
- Use analytical and quantitative techniques to assess sales compensation practices within the organization
- Assess existing individual job families/groups and make recommendations for improvement
- Work with our retail stores, distribution centers to assess competitiveness of pay
- Stay current with minimum wage laws and rates
- Mentor junior analyst
- Participate in annual compensation planning to include file preparation, data audits, and merit/bonus/LTI recommendations
- Partner with HRIM on enhancement of compensation process, system implementation and automation
- Create user guides and education materials for various audiences as the need surfaces
- Develop and document compensation program guidelines and policies
- Participate in and/or conduct salary surveys. Analyze and report results
- Identify issues or disconnects in existing process but more importantly, recommend corrective or alternative actions to resolve problems
- Stay apprised of relevant compensation laws and regulations to ensure we stay compliant
- Complete special projects and perform general analysis on an ad hoc basis
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- We're a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
- A technologically and data-driven business
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- We're at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
- We're passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
- We have fun!
We're excited about you because you have...
- First-level university degree in HR, Accounting, Finance or Business
- 5+ years compensation experience navigation for multiple business locations
- Familiarity with compensation software and tools
- Ability to partner and communicate recommendations with senior leadership
- Big thinker that can tackle limitations with a sense of challenge and enthusiasm
- Customer focused, striving to deliver exceptional customer service to our internal partners
- Problem solver that can come up with creative, cost effective solutions
- Detail oriented, focused on the nitty gritty but still able to understand the high level objections of each task
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including competency in financial analysis
- Advanced Excel and proven track record of producing meaningful summaries, trends or conclusions from large data sets
- Management of large excel files, Pivot Tables, and strong data manipulations skills are highly desired
- Prior experience in large organization with field based operations (i.e. Retail, Hotel, Global Banking) is a plus but not required
About Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the home. Our family of brands includes Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room, and even outdoor spaces. We've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. In 2017, we acquired Outward, Inc., a 3-D imaging and augmented reality platform for the home furnishings and décor industry. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.
WSI will not now or in the future commence an immigration case or "sponsor" an individual for this position (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Apply here: https://careers.williams-sonomainc.com/williams-sonoma-inc/job/Arlington-Sr_-Compensation-Analyst-TX-76001/509405200/