HollyFrontier Corporation located in Dallas, TX is seeking a Compensation Analyst that will develop, implement and administer domestic and international compensation programs. The Compensation Analyst will also conduct complex compensation analyses under minimal supervision.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (functions considered essential as defined by ADA)
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of domestic and international career and compensation structures and other compensation programs
- Serve as a key team member in the annual merit, bonus and long-term incentive compensation planning processes
- Develop and deliver compensation related communications
- Partner with internal departments and external vendors
- Participate in compensation surveys and industry survey groups to improve competitive pay levels within the organization
- Review new and revised jobs for appropriate internal career mapping and pay level; maintain compliance with relevant regulations
- Audit employee data to ensure consistent application of policies and compliance with regulations
- Maintain job description database ensuring consistency with career framework and related systems
- Analyze data from survey sources for budget recommendations, analysis of jobs, hourly wages, salaries, FLSA status and incentives in order to evaluate internal equity, external competitiveness and legal compliance of the Company’s pay practices
- Benchmark jobs utilizing salary surveys or whole job comparison as needed
- Design and prepare ad hoc compensation and budget related reports for management
- Partner with Human Resources offices to respond to compensation inquiries and to review/approve internal and external pay offers and certain pay action requests
May perform the following other duties:
- Troubleshoot user issues in SAP, correcting errors to employee records for Human Resources Generalists and Managers
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their supervisor, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion.
A minimum of three to five years’ of work experience in a combination of compensation analysis and evaluation with management, FLSA analysis, job description development, and compensation survey participation is required. Level will be determined by candidates knowledge, skills and experience.
Experience with Successfactors modules and SAP HCM is preferred. International compensation experience preferred.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field is required.
Intermediate skill level knowledge in human resources principles and ability to analyze and apply this knowledge as it pertains to the Company. Intermediate end user or functional ERP system experience. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products especially in MS Excel and MS Word. Demonstrated knowledge and experience using MS Excel’s vlookup function, formula creation, and pivot tables to assist with reporting and analyses. Advanced ability to summarize for concise communication with all levels of management and manage projects and assignments with extreme accuracy and efficiency. Proficient with spreadsheet, database and word processing applications; strong reading skills; ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbal communication, in a tactful manner, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills; detail oriented; ability to work independently and perform intermediate mathematical calculations. Ability to handle confidential information including but not limited to Protected Health Information (PHI) and all applicable compliance issues in relation to relevant HIPAA regulations. Advanced reading and writing skills.
Special training in Compensation and Human Resources basics. CCP, GRP and PHR certifications. PayFactors, SAP HCM, BI software knowledge is preferred.
Office based with travel up to 15% by land or air is required. Subject to varying road and weather conditions.
Job conditions require sitting, talking or hearing, making visual inspections, making precise hand and finger movements, perceiving color differences, ability to operate and drive all assigned company vehicles at company standard insurance rates, and valid State driver’s license and proof of insurance. Job conditions may require standing, walking, twisting, stooping, crouching, kneeling, reaching or grasping, lifting and/or carrying up to 10lbs, pushing and/or pulling up to 10lbs, and climbing up to 3ft.
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our primary values at HollyFrontier are: We put health and safety first; we care about the environment.
All HollyFrontier employees are expected to work safely every day and be safety & environmental leaders. This includes active participation in the following:
- Stops and/or reports any unsafe work or conditions
- Follows safety & environmental policies and procedures
- Supports safety & environmental goals and initiatives
- Participates in safety & environmental meetings, training, emergency drills and hazard recognition programs
- Reports all accidents, injuries and near misses, and participates in associated investigations
- Participates in industrial hygiene, medical surveillance and behavior based safety programs
PLEASE APPLY HERE: https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=5878&company=hollyfrontier&username=
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.