The Senior Compensation & Benefits Analyst will assist in the development, implementation and administration of compensation and benefit programs across SEI that align with the business strategies. This position will be responsible for conducting complex compensation analysis and providing compensation and benefits consultation solutions to HR Business Partners and Business Leaders.
- Assist in developing, implementing and administering performance-based compensation programs and identifies procedures to track program effectiveness and ROI.
- Conduct cost analysis and provide recommendations to SEI compensation programs, including but not limited to incentive compensation, geographical pay difference, pay increase budgeting and pay ranges.
- Engage, influence and provide consultation and guidance to HR Business Partners and functional leaders on various compensation request.
- Work with external partners to administer programs and consultants on various matters such as plan rules, administration and reporting.
- Provide analytical support to monitor trends and performance of employee benefit programs.
- Keeps apprised of federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations in order to ensure company compliance.
- Bachelors/4 Yr Degree CCP, MBA preferred
- 4-8 years experience
- Total Rewards, Compensation, and Data Analysis.
- Possesses business acumen on HR and Financial matters.
- Ability to influence interact and work effectively across Total Rewards function and other related functions.
- Working knowledge of Oracle.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, with emphasis on Excel (formulas, graphs, pivot tables, vlookups, etc), Powerpoint and Access.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving analysis.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.