Who we are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to grow and start their impossible with us.
An important part of the Toyota family is Toyota Financial Services (TFS), the finance and insurance brand for Toyota and Lexus in North America. While TFS is a separate business entity, it is an essential part of this world-changing company – delivering on Toyota’s vision to move people beyond what’s possible. At TFS, you will help create best-in-class customer experiences in an innovative, collaborative environment.
Who we’re looking for
The TFS Human Resources Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Compensation Analyst. The Compensation Analyst is an internal consultant to senior leaders, line managers/supervisors, team members and HR colleagues, using compensation subject matter expertise and analytical insight to help the business achieve outcomes through its people.
Reporting to the Compensation Manager the person in this role will support the Human Resources department's objective to execute on compensation projects and processes for approximately 3,300 Toyota Financial Services employees in the US. This position reports to the Compensation Manager and works closely with internal stakeholders, HR business partners, employees and management to deliver compensation solutions.
What you’ll be doing
- · Manage and execute annual compensation programs
- · Research market competitiveness through salary survey data collection and submission, market pricing and consultants
- · Understand business issues and context for compensation programs and job evaluations
- · Review and evaluate jobs with an internal and external viewpoint
- · Provide compensation education to build HR’s knowledge of compensation concepts and practices
- · Examine compensation trends
- · Develop compensation recommendations to support business initiatives
What you bring
- · Extensive compensation analysis experience
- · Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to self-manage projects
- · Demonstrated diplomacy in dealing with difficult situations
- · Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- · Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills a plus
- · Four year college degree in HR, Business or related field preferred
- · CCP Certification preferred
What we’ll bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- · A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect
- · Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement
- · Vehicle purchase & lease programs
- · Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- · Flextime work options based on business needs
- · Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute
- · Paid holidays and paid time off
- · Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, child care, schools and more
- · Flexible spending accounts
- · Onsite amenities such as fitness center, restaurants, etc.
What you should know
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Please apply at: https://www.toyota.com/usa/careers/