The Senior Talent Management Consultant partners with key clients and stakeholders to define and build long-term Talent Management strategies for the Baylor Scott and White Health (BSWH) system. The Senior Talent Management Consultant involves designing innovative strategies to support the organization in producing a pipeline of qualified talent as well as providing solutions to support ongoing leadership development. The Senior Talent Management Consultant works closely with multiple stakeholders including HR Business Services, Operational Leaders, Organizational Development, and Recruitment teams to develop and implement talent strategies. The Senior Talent Management Consultant works on a team of I/O Psychologists and reports to the Manager of Talent Management of BSWH.
The Senior Talent Management Consultant job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as a subject matter expert on talent management practices to develop evidence-based and defensible recommendations, tools, and processes.
- Designs, develops and validates practical, effective and user-friendly assessments and processes.
- Ensures that tools and processes are properly operationalized, documented and implemented to meet business needs and conform to legal guidelines and professional standards.
- Develops and implements assessment strategies for employee and leadership development and promotion.
- Conducts impact studies to demonstrate value of targeted talent management interventions.
- Manages vendor relationships to meet project deadlines and promote a high level of customer service and quality products.
- Creates engaging and compelling presentations to generate leadership support.
- Trains and coaches HR Business Partners and Recruitment teams on talent management tools, resources and processes.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Talent Management Consultant role will possess strong research and data analysis skills. The ideal candidate for the Senior Talent Management Consultant role will also possess effective oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Location/Facility – Dallas, TX
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
- Specialty/Department/Practice – Talent Management
- Shift/Schedule – Full time
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Founded as a Christian ministry of healing, the mission of Baylor Scott & White Health is to promote the well-being of all individuals, families and communities. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling! Qualifications
- Master’s Degree
- 3+ Years Experience
For formal consideration please email: Annette.Munoz@BSWHealth.org