Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile
Dal-Tile is looking for a driven Compensation Manager to be based in our Corporate Office in Dallas, Texas. The Compensation Manager manages the design, implementation, and administration of Dal-Tile’s compensation programs including job evaluation, salary planning/administration, salary structure development/consolidation, the management incentive plan, sales commissions/quarterly incentive plan documents, and auto program reimbursements to attract, retain, and motivate associates
· Directs and conducts analysis on current organizational pay practices and makes recommendations for improved effectiveness.
· Directs and conducts job analysis on new or restructured jobs determining appropriate grade assignments and ensuring internal equity. Oversees periodic audits of position classifications.
· Manages the administration of salary adjustments and incentive programs (including performance appraisals, salary adjustments, sales commission/quarterly incentive plan documents, management incentive participation and payouts.).
· Partners with Finance Department providing data for MIP accruals and compensation information to create annual budgets for the subsequent year.
· Performs MIP bonus calculations for approximately 200 employees.
· Conducts SAP (HRIS system) Compensation testing for each new release. Develops solutions to enhancement issues.
· Oversees auto program administration of approximately 450 drivers and recommends changes to improve the program and simplify administration.
· Manages the review process of proposed salary actions to ensure adherence to established guidelines, budgets, and policies. Advises management on compensation actions for employees.
· Recommends adjustments to salary structures and total salary increase budget in response to changing organizational needs and market demands.
· Develops and implements salary administration guidelines.
· Ensures the completion of position descriptions to ensure accuracy and a consistent format.
· Participates in development and alteration of performance review systems to improve effectiveness.
· Researches special compensation programs and incentive systems to support organization’s objectives.
· Conducts compensation training as part of management training curriculum.
· Oversees administration of Chairman’s Club program and Plant Incentive program.
· Oversees and administers severance.
· Conducts and participates in compensation surveys or special compensation studies for purposes of maintaining the company’s competitive position within the market place.
· Performs other analytical duties as required.
· Maintain credentials and membership with professional associations to ensure company is kept abreast of trends within the market (compensation issues and legislative/regulatory trends).
· Ensures compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations relating to Compensation.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or related field.
- 6 or more years of progressive compensation experience.
- Working knowledge of laws, regulations, practices, and procedures within the field of compensation.
- Certified Compensation Professional designation preferred.
- · Strong computer skills in Excel, Word, and a Database (or a Report Writer).
- · Ability to analyze data and apply results.
- · Strong attention to detail to ensure accurate analysis.
- · Ability to communicate and influence all levels in the organization.
- · Strong networking skills to call on other companies for best practices information in compensation.
To apply please go to: https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=23811&company=C0014376286P&username=
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.