The Amynta Group, one of the leading insurance distribution and services companies with over $1.8 billion in generated premium and 1,900 associates across North America, Europe and Australia, is looking for a Compensation Analyst. in our Bedford, TX office.
To apply: Apply Here
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE)
- Analyzes positions to ascertain scope of employee responsibilities and requirements.
- Creates and Maintains Job Descriptions.
- Analyzes and interprets company's compensation programs.
- Reviews wide range of relevant compensation data to ensure company's compensation policies are competitive.
- Participates compensation surveys and analyzes the results of compensation surveys.
- Manages salary structure creation and maintenance.
- Ensures company compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of compensation experience.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Knowledge of Excel including complex formulas, such as IF statements, concatenations, VLOOKUP function and pivot tables.
- Knowledge of HRIS and reporting.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Highly analytical and strategic thinker.
- Strong math skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent follow through skills.
- Knowledge of the FLSA and similar State regulations impacting compensation.