Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc., (NYSE: CCO) is one of the world’s largest outdoor advertising companies, with more than 650,000 displays in over 35 countries across five continents, including 43 of the 50 largest markets in the United States.
To apply: https://iheartmedia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/CCO/job/Arlington-TX-Randol/Compensation-Specialist_Req18461
The Compensation Specialist is responsible for the administration of company compensation programs. Assists in the design of plans and leads the implementation of annual performance and compensation-related cycles. Responsible for reviewing programs, suggesting modifications, and ensuring achievement of competitive market position and other goals identified by the organization as well as ensuring programs meet employee needs, comply with legal requirements, are cost effective and enhance the organization's ability to recruit and retain top talent.
- Administers compensation processes; assists in planning, developing and implementing employee programs in collaboration with the HR Business Partners and finance.
- Develops and implements plans and policies that provide a competitive employee value proposition and are sound business decisions for our company (e.g., appropriate salary infrastructure and leveling, salary administration guidance, merit increase process etc.).
- Administers the annual incentive process in collaboration with other stakeholders; leads the monthly reconciliation, ensures regulatory compliance and effective HRIS integration.
- Oversees and administers the performance management cycle; develops timelines, processes and communications, reporting and follow-up in partnership with the HR Business Partners.
- Participates and advises in the development of bonus & incentive plan designs and oversees administration and compliance with federal, state and local laws.
- Develops and executes a comprehensive communication strategy for compensation and performance management cycles and programs; identifying opportunities to better enable the company to improve employee engagement, facilitate proactive and effective messaging and cadence as well as support the company’s growth and strategic plan.
- Ensures data integrity as well as compensation plan compliance with the company’s policies, procedures and stays abreast of all applicable local, state and federal laws.
- Works closely and maintains relationships with HRBPs and other corporate functions such as IT, legal & finance to ensure everyone is aligned regarding compensation processes & issues.
- Assists the VP of Executive Compensation as needed.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Finance or related field.
- Advance Degree or MBA preferred.
- HR certification (PHR, SPHR, SHRM, CCP or CEBS) certification preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Compensation in a US publicly traded small to mid-size organization.
- Experience in a multi-state environment (including California) with exempt, non-exempt and union employees.
- Sales compensation experience is a plus.
- Experience with HRIS (Workday preferred), reporting and HR Analytics.
Location: Arlington, TX (Randol) or San Antonio, TX (North Loop 1604)
- Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements, affecting employee compensation programs.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to ensure customer service and exercise discretion and professionalism when handling highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Project Management skills with the ability to complete projects independently.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and HRIS (preferably Workday).