This position reports directly to the CHRO / EVP Human Resources and is responsible for managing all Compensation programs and HR systems strategy as a key member of the HR leadership team. We are seeking a proven leader to ensure all programs and actions support and align with our business objectives and People First culture. This position is a key member of the HR leadership team and critical as we strive to maintain a competitive and equitable total rewards structure that will attract, engage, recognize and reward high performing employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the strategic direction in the development and implementation of employee compensation programs for the organization.
- Responsible for the development and management of HR analytics, metrics and reporting.
- Redesign of the overall compensation program allowing for a strong career path for employees across the organization.
- Responsible for the ongoing development and administration of the company’s compensation programs to include market analysis, salary ranges, short and long-term incentive plans, bonus plan payouts, merit reviews, job descriptions and salary administration.
- Monitor and analyze trend information as well as economic and wage projection to ensure company compensation strategy is competitive and responsive to business needs.
- Lead the HR system strategy and development to optimize technology in support of the business and our employees. Also responsible for leading the day-to-day system support.
- Partner with HR Business Partners on location specific compensation, systems, and reporting needs.
- Support collective bargaining negotiations by providing real-time cost analysis and recommendations.
- Ensure all compensation and employee programs meet the local, state, and federal legal requirements.
- Actively assist with M&A opportunities.
- Manage vendor relationships, negotiating services and managing costs.
- Responsible for the company relocation program.
- Reporting oversight and enhancements to ensure cost management and visibility
- Ability to lead other projects and initiatives as needed.
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels within the organization
- Strong analytical and financial modeling abilities.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment and decision making.
- Ability to work collaboratively across cultures and organizations; strategically focused on continuous improvement.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Ability to analyze and resolve a wide variety of complex issues.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 12+ year professional HR experience with a minimum of 5 years of proven experience managing compensation and HRIS functions.
- 5+ years of management responsibility, including working with and presenting to senior management.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field; MA or MBA preferred.
- CCP preferred.
- Current Ultipro experience preferred
- Manufacturing in a Union environment experience preferred
- Previous HR systems design, data flow and reporting experience.
- Proven experience identifying opportunities and driving enhancements to programs and offerings.
- Demonstrated success in the design and implementation of successful total rewards strategies.
- Exceptional MS Excel skills a requirement.
- Ability to work at both a strategic and detailed level.