This Compensation Analyst Lead designs, plans and implements CHRISTUS Health compensation programs, policies and procedures. Ensures the overall compensation program enhances the organization's ability to recruit and retain Associates. Responsible for achieving organization's desired position in market and compensation goals. May conduct or participate in surveys. Prepares and studies salary analyses for determination of Associate compensation. Examines predictions for market changes in salary ranges and recommends revisions as necessary. Ensures direct compensation programs and practices are in compliance with organizational policies, as well as state and federal statutes and legislation. Leads the daily activities related to the administration of the CHRISTUS Health compensation program. Reviews job descriptions and assesses appropriate compensation level according to established protocol. Provides compensation counsel and advice to leadership and management, prepares reports and analyses of data related to compensation.
- Responsible for the design, administration and communication of base pay and related policy and procedures. Activities include evaluating market trends and external competitiveness of compensation program, and consistent with policy updating and/or revising salary structure and grades as necessary.
- Manage the daily activities related to the administration of compensation procedures.
- Determine and communicate approved salary and wage information for new Associates and various salary actions in accordance to the CHRISTUS Health Compensation Guideline and market
- Conduct internal equity analysis and comparisons.
- Prepare and analyze complex data to make recommendations to management and leadership.
- Complete thorough documentation of requests for information, job reviews, research and recommendations.
- Manage compensation software and continuous data updates required for accurate system operation.
- Provide advice to management on the resolution of classification and salary complaints.
- Review new and revised job descriptions and research market data to determine a recommended job grade and FLSA classification for positions. Provide management with market information for positions within their areas.
- Participate in compensation surveys.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, human resource management or related field
- 5+ years of compensation work experience.
- Proficiency in software skills including PC spreadsheets and the ability to extract Information from human resources information systems.
- Subject matter expert with Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Ability to use calculators, computers or other analytical tools to support activities.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Attention to detail
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) or equivalent education required.
Location: Irving, Texas
To apply: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1105141&d=External&r=5000486712606&_fromPublish=true#/