Compensation Analyst - Paycom
Compensation varies depending on experience
Oklahoma City, OK
Apply here: https://pc00.paycomonline.com/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=8321&clientkey=A38173AIE92874820ALRE20847CDE927PIW76526
The compensation analyst supports the Company’s salary administration, merit and incentive compensation programs; evaluates and analyzes market data and complex organizational pay practices. The analyst also reviews job descriptions and ensures legal and compliance requirements.
- Evaluates jobs, documents responsibilities and requirements in job descriptions
- Documents and interprets compensation programs.
- Analyzes market data and research to determine competitive positioning of the organization’s salary ranges and pay programs.
- Assists in the maintenance of the company’s salary structure.
- Maintains documentation of incentive and bonus programs.
- Collaborates with HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition and leadership on job evaluations, new job creation and job descriptions.
- Develops reports and provides analysis for a variety of compensation and HR projects.
- Administers base pay and merit programs.
- Conducts annual pricing review.
- Assists with development of compensation training; coordinates with HR Business Partners and leadership on compensation training and leader education.
- Assists and supports HR Managers and department leaders with compensation related issues.
- Provides job descriptions to legal team as needed for exemption test.
- Maintains a job description repository for HR and Talent Acquisition teams.
- Supports the LTIP, stock and other bonus programs.
- Remains knowledgeable of minimum wage laws and regulatory environments for compensation
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5+ years of experience in related field (i.e. Compensation, Audit, HR, HRIS, etc.)
- Advanced degree preferred
- Experience working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving organization strongly preferred
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw conclusions from data
- Complete work within deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.