*This position will sit in Plano, TX
Apply here: https://uscareers-keurigdrpepper.icims.com/jobs/14247/compensation-consultant/job?mode=view
As a member of the compensation team, the Compensation Consultant is responsible for the analysis, design, implementation and administration of competitive compensation programs that are innovative, compliant, and cost effective to support the organization's philosophy and business needs, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Provides consultation, advice and guidance regarding industry best practices in the field of compensation.
What you will do:
- Perform analytical studies in a variety of compensation areas, such as internal equity, competitive pay practices, incentive compensation, and emerging trends. Recommend policy and/or program changes.
- Partner with other members of the Compensation and Human Resources teams to lead the design, development, communication, implementation and administration of compensation programs. Lead the project team regarding best practices for benchmarking local pay, developing pay programs, including hiring practices, pay and job progression and on-going pay administration recommendations, and developing communication plans with the internal communications team. This may also involve partnering with and leading external consultants.
- Conduct research, evaluation and analyses of internal and external market research, analyze competitive position and market trends and make recommendations for base salary structures, promotional adjustments, market adjustments, new hire job offers, and/or variable pay programs, as needed. Prepare written exhibits, summaries and recommendations for market adjustments and special pay programs.
- Participate in complex compensation projects as well as provide guidance and support to other Human Resources team members on compensation and related matters. Work may involve complex analysis of large data sets to provide comprehensive recommendations.
- Provide advice, guidance and training to managers, employees and HR colleagues in the interpretation and administration of the organization's compensation programs and policies with a focus on service and designing programs that meet business needs. Develop and maintain effective, professional and consultative relationships.
- Administers base pay, bonus and LTI programs including annual focal review, bonus payout cycles and LTI grants.
- Educate members of the Compensation team and other HR colleagues on latest practices in compensation.
- Mentor other members of the Compensation team.
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field and or 6 to 8 years of experience in compensation analysis, or equivalent experience and education required.
- Advanced knowledge of compensation policies and practices, as well as federal and state wage and hour law.
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills. Demonstrated ability to design, communicate and implement compensation programs. Attention to detail a must and proven ability to use discretion in dealing with confidential information.
- Experience in M&A activities and the evaluation and integration of compensation programs into the enterprise framework.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, to coach and influence others to solve business issues.
- Ability to partner and influence at the most senior levels of the company.
- Strong project management skills and a demonstrated sense of urgency in completed work assignments.
- Experience working with an HCM application (Workday preferred)
- Expert skills with Microsoft applications which include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other web-based applications.
- Ability to follow Keurig Dr Pepper policies and procedures as well as our values.
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.