Fluor is a FORTUNE 500 company that delivers engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance (EPCM), and project management to governments and clients in diverse industries around the world. For over a century, clients have selected Fluor as their company of choice to complete challenging projects, many in remote parts of the world.
Clients depend on the expertise of Fluor’s employees operating globally, to deliver capital projects safely, on schedule, within budget, and with excellence.
We are currently searching for a high impact Compensation Manager to be an integral part of the Global Compensation & Executive Services team, providing world class services to our internal clients around the world, effectively managing projects, and executing ongoing programs. This position will interact with global HR counterparts and management regularly. The successful candidate will have strong customer service and communication skills. This position will perform work requiring the consistent exercise of discretion and independent judgement with respect to matters of significance.
The successful candidate will:
• Partner with other HR, compensation and business professionals to execute programs that require cross functional collaboration;
• Develop analyses and recommendations on compensation programs for senior management and Board of Director presentations;
• Develop communication tools to help expand understanding of executive compensation programs;
• Lead and contribute to special projects, acting as the Compensation subject matter expert on various projects;
• Serve as a trusted strategic advisor to leadership on compensation questions;
• Keep abreast of global compensation trends as well as federal, state, local, and/or provisional laws and regulations, and
• Other duties that may be assigned.
|• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, Economics, Business or related area;
• 7-10 years of experience in global compensation;
• Very strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills;
• Advanced reporting and database skills, including creating reports, updating data, running queries, etc.;
• Attention to detail and ability to work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner;
• Ability to build relationships and rapport with other groups, departments and teams;
• “Data savvy” – ability to investigate and resolve data discrepancies and inconsistencies;
• Excellent communication skills including speaking, writing and presenting;
• Strong technical orientation;
• Highly organized and efficient in work process;
• Self-starter, pro-active, works with minimal supervision
|Preferred Qualifications :