Job Title : Compensation Manager
Job Location: Dallas, TX
The American Heart Association (AHA) has an excellent opportunity for a Compensation Manager at our office located in Dallas, TX.
In this role, as the Compensation Manager, you will plan, develop, organize, direct and implement compensation strategies for the American Heart Association. You will partner with HR Leaders across the organization to ensure that the compensation programs provide efficient and effective services that support the ongoing needs of the business. He or she will foster a team environment and a strong service culture that ensures engaging communications, delivery of timely and quality driven service to internal customers.
Here are some of the essential job duties:
- Leads in the development, implementation, communication and administration of the compensation programs and policies that are aligned with AHA's strategy, mission and workforce trends, including base salaries, short- and long-term incentives.
- Develop and implement communication/education programs to improve employees and managers' knowledge, appreciation, and effective use of total rewards
- Proactively maintains a pulse on compensation competitiveness, current market trends, and internal equity and engagement.
- Identify, analyze and recommend improvements or changes to compensation programs based on market trends, company strategy, attraction and retaining top talent, cost effectiveness, and changes in regulations
- Builds and provides a consultative and collaborative relationship with Human Resources and Business Leaders on understanding and delivering compensation programs and processes, including job offers, promotions, incentives.
- Designs and implements effective job analysis, salary, incentive and title structures, considering effectiveness of existing practices, and educates both HR and Business Leaders on the program
- Maintains overall compensation programs and ensures compliance with federal, state, or local laws and regulations
- Collaborate with human resource team to ensure standard work processes are implemented, continually evolve, and meet quality standards
Experience (# of years in functionally area): minimum 5+years
Educational Level: Degree in HR
Required Skills and qualifications
- Human Resources or Business-related Degree Preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Total rewards analysis, strategy, design and administration experience, strong knowledge of compensation practices and plans
- Strong understanding of state and federal laws, regulations and statutes relating to compensation
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and a thorough knowledge of compensation administration
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity to seek out new ideas, monitor trends, and incorporate learning into developing new and better communications & work methods
- Strong knowledge of MS Word and Excel and HRIS Systems
Supervisory / Managerial Responsibilities: Yes
Contact Information for applicants : Submit your job application on the below link