We are looking for the right team member to design and roll out our evolved compensation and benefits strategies to ensure our programs are best in class to match our highly skilled and dedicated health care providers, researchers and staff and to deliver on our tri-part mission. We want to support the whole employee and provide a value proposition as an employer of choice. As the Manager of Total Rewards, you will have the ability to impact how we deliver our strategies by playing a key role in supporting leaders to reward and recognize our employees. We need an experienced and innovative Total Rewards professional to help us attract and retain the best talent. If interested, please apply here: http://m.rfer.us/UTHSCSAoSX1mRJob Duties:
• Reporting to the Senior Director of Human Resources - Strategic Talent Services, this position leads a team of skilled professionals and ensures management of staff total rewards processes. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the development, implementation, management and evaluation of the total rewards strategies, goals and objectives. This is inclusive of facilitation support of the launch of a compensation governance committee, continuous improvement efforts and effective administration of related programs, policies and procedures.
• The Manager of Total Rewards monitors competitive trends and best practices in compensation and benefits and analyzes workforce and institutional needs for compensation programs and structures. He/She leads the design and implementation of frameworks and tools as well as the fiscal year review of market competitiveness of pay structures and support of labor budget resource planning.
• In partnership with Strategic HR Partners, he/she supports leadership teams by providing insight and solutions related to total rewards trends and issues, building strong relationships through a deep understanding of departmental needs, talent strategies and challenges. This role influences positive change at all levels of the organization.
• He/She communicates and actively collaborates with Accounting, Finance, Operations, Human Resources counterparts and other departments to review cross-departmental impacts and ensure quality data stewardship.
• The successful candidate effectively manages and collaborates with vendors and external partners, including managing performance of contracts to ensure maximum value of services is delivered.
Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Finance, or Economics is required.
Five (5) years of total rewards experience, inclusive of broad-based compensation program design, implementation and administration experience. Must have demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience with talent systems.
Job posting link: http://m.rfer.us/UTHSCSAoSX1mR