Great opportunity at Toyota! Please apply here: https://tmm.taleo.net/careersection/10020/jobdetail.ftl?job=TMN00235
Who we are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
Who we’re looking for
Toyota’s Human Resources Compensation Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Compensation Analyst.
The primary responsibility of this role is to be a representative of the Compensation team that supports leaders grow their organization and help maintain competitive reward programs for the salaried population.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Compensation, the person in this role will support the department's objective to lead compensation projects and processes for approximately 15,000 Toyota North America employees in the US. This position works closely with internal stakeholders, HR business partners, employees and management to develop compensation solutions.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage and execute compensation programs and projects to support Toyota North America business initiatives (e.g. market competitiveness, program and structure alignments, job architecture, system integrations, compensation guidelines, policies, pay equity, recognition)
- Consult with HR Business Advisors on compensation program development and execution in support of business initiatives (includes job evaluations)
- Provide compensation education to build HR’s knowledge of compensation concepts and practices
- Examine compensation trends and develop recommendations supporting business initiatives
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in HR, Business, or closely related field, and/or equivalent professional work experience
- Proven ability to work and create effective partnerships with executives and business leaders across multiple functions and teams
- Demonstrated experience utilizing compensation theory, principles and practices to perform independent analysis of programs using market data
- Strong data mining and quantitative analysis skills as well as advanced Excel proficiency
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills, presentation and facilitation skills as well as interpersonal and consultative skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision-making skills as well as ability to self-manage projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in HRIS systems (Workday preferred)
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
Added bonus if you have
- CCP Certification
- Experience conducting job evaluations using the Hay methodology
What we’ll bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- Flextime and virtual work options (if applicable)
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, child care, schools and more
- Flexible spending accounts
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
What you should know
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.