Senior Compensation Analyst - Waco/Temple, TX
Responsible for performing advanced level administration of the company’s compensation programs. Also, manages compensation projects from inception to implementation.
- Participate in initiatives to enhance the compensation packages.
- Analyze compensation data and provide recommendations to the Compensation Director.
- Lead the development of compensation design and introduction of new programs.
- Administer and oversee day-to-day compensation administration. Research and analyze simple to complex compensation related issues.
- Manage external wage survey participation and provide detailed analysis of those results.
- Provide detailed data and analysis of wage surveys.
- Work with leadership at all levels of the organization to evaluate the important aspects of all jobs in the company, document the essential job functions and minimum qualifications, and recommend changes to make job descriptions clean, accurate, and compliant.
- Write, edit, and maintain the repository of all job descriptions.
- Develop, update, and distribute compensation communications to HR Managers and teammates.
- Audit, develop, maintain and implement all compensation policies/programs to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations and internal policies.
- Assist Compensation Director with ongoing development and enhancement of compensation policies and procedures.
- Work closely with HRIS and MBIS to ensure compensation plans are set-up correctly in Peoplesoft.
- Provide training, when applicable, of compensation procedures.
- Responsible for testing compensation programs in Peoplesoft and develop test scenarios for other departments to test (HR, Finance, Payroll, etc.).
- Manage annual non-exempt rate increases and assist with annual exempt merit/bonus program.
- Manage projects from recommendation phase to implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field. An emphasis in human resources, accounting, finance or mathematics preferred.
- Advanced level math and analytical skills.
- 3 or more years of compensation experience or equivalent.
- 2 or more years of compensation analysis experience.
- Advance MSOffice knowledge especially Excel. Experience with PeopleSoft preferred.
- Ability to manipulate data to drive and expedite project analyses and completion.
- Strong project management skills, good decisions making ability, strong problem-solving skills and solid analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws related to compensation and HR required.
If you are interested and qualified, please send a “Word” copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group
Click here to apply