Compensation Analyst II - Dallas, TX
Job Summary: Job Duties:
Job Summary: You will perform staff support activities to administer various compensation programs and assist in the development and implementation of compensation programs company wide.
- Provide compensation services and consulting support to assigned client groups.
- Review requests for new or revised jobs, audit jobs for content, prepare job descriptions, and determine appropriate salary grade assignments.
- Assist in the development and administration of various incentive and other compensation programs.
- Perform ad hoc equity analyses and provide recommendations.
- Participate in and/or conduct salary surveys. Analyze and report results.
- Maintain company relationships with various outside vendors and service providers.
- Complete special projects and perform general analysis on an ad hoc basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Operate a computer and communicate via telephone
- Transport materials and equipment and lift, move, and carry objects up to 50 pounds on a limited basis
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business related field, or equivalent, plus 3-5 years general compensation experience including familiarity with statutory requirements governing compensation administration.
- Solid computer skills including advanced knowledge of Excel and working knowledge of HRIS systems, word processing and database applications.
- Oracle experience preferred
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Familiarization with cloud/storage services
- Ability to perform work onsite in The Colony office full-time pending state, local, and Company return-to-work guidance during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full - Time
Click here to apply