At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
CEC Entertainment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Compensation & Incentives Analyst to join an energetic, results-driven HR team. The desired candidate possesses a strong background in compensation and incentive plan design and administration, pay analytics/modeling and project management. We are seeking an Excel expert that loves to transform data and knowledge into meaningful compensation initiatives that support company growth and talent retention.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
· Perform all duties and responsibilities with a friendly sense of urgency in support of our corporate objectives, including: "If you are not serving the Guest, serve someone who is."
· Participate in the design, implementation and communication of short and long-term incentives aligned with business performance objectives. Conduct miscellaneous analysis and modeling to identify optimal plan design and monitor plan success
· Provide daily subject matter expertise and compliance oversight of the organization’s salary administration process; Gather performance metrics and apply advanced Excel knowledge to initiate accurate monthly, quarterly and annual operations and management bonus processing for U.S. and Canadian operations
· Participate in relevant annual compensation surveys. Assist in the HRIS (Workday HCMS) configuration and maintenance of the company’s pay structure and pay ranges, using appropriate market data and compensation practices. Monitor employee pay to market ratios and assure pay is in compliance with applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations
· Evaluate roles within the organization to ensure proper U.S. FLSA/Canadian Ministry of Labour classifications, grade assignment and job family alignment
· Plan and implement the annual performance evaluation and merit processes to ensure timely, accurate completion, meaningful performance differentiation and labor budget achievement; Leverage HRIS technology (Workday HCMS) to integrate best practices and processes
· Keep abreast of compensation trends and regulations, ensuring that programs and pay actions meet business needs and comply with applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws/regulations
· Assist in maintaining company job description library; Ensure that all job descriptions reflect best practice in containing well-articulated essential job functions
· Train new leaders on the company’s compensation philosophy, programs and processes
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business, Finance or related field, or equivalent experience, demonstrating solid quantitative skills
· Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
· Minimum 2-5 years of experience in the analysis, design and administration of compensation programs, including sales and management incentive programs and long-term incentives
· Demonstrated knowledge of total compensation theory, job classification principles and job evaluation methodology
· Demonstrated knowledge of U.S. federal and state regulations around compensation practices. Knowledge of Canadian federal and provincial compensation regulations a plus!
· Experience in the collection, analysis and determination of market salary and total compensation data
· Experience with pay structure automation and online salary/merit administration and performance management process (Workday HCMS experience a plus!)
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills for financial modeling, salary structure design, incentive plan design, market benchmarking and job evaluation
· Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word and PowerPoint; Demonstrated Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
· Must be a detail-oriented self-starter who can work independently and follow broad and complex instructions
· Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality with all matters
· Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects from concept to finish
· Strong interpersonal/collaboration skills; ability to interface with all levels within the organization and external partners
· Relentless focus on customer satisfaction
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and presentation skills
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
For over 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of more than 600 Chuck E. Cheese's stores located in 47 states and 11 foreign countries and territories, and a system of over 140 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k) to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
* * *
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.