Salary Min $65,000
Salary Max $95,000
Contact information to apply for this position:
Teacher Retirement System of Texas is hiring for a Senior Compensation Analyst. We are a top workplace in Austin, one of the largest and leading pension funds in the United States, and we are seeking a strong candidate to join a collaborative team in downtown Austin.
This position will provide coordination, guidance, and technical support to compensation programs; maintain and update variable pay programs; conduct and evaluate HR data and workforce analytics; and provide support to agency and human resources projects.
Major functions includes:
• Coordinates agency variable pay programs, including incentive compensation, executive compensation, and global compensation initiatives.
• Coordinates and plans job analysis, classification and compensation reviews, and job description development.
• Coordinates with performance management and learning and development to evaluate and develop career path and career ladder opportunities.
• Consults with division managers on recommendations for merit planning, salary and other compensation issues.
• Coordinates the collection and analysis of market data and salary surveys and conducts benchmark job matching across multiple survey sources.
• Prepares salary and wage budgets and proposals, and implements approved plans.
• Creates, revises and maintains job descriptions for agency positions.
Workforce and Data Analysis
• Coordinates the computation, analysis, and evaluation of compensation, workforce analytics, and other HR-related data.
• Prepares summaries, reports, and presentations for internal and external audiences.
• Develops and maintains compensation materials for management updates, dashboards, and presentations to the Board of Trustees.
• Enters data into the statewide USPS payroll system and a variety of HRIS systems, databases and spreadsheets.
• Analyzes and assesses workforce data related to HR workload measures, turnover, retirement estimates, FTE counts, position control, and veteran’s reports.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Six (6) years of progressively responsible professional human resources experience, with a focus on compensation.
- Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining variable pay programs
- Experience overseeing and coordinating merit and bonus planning