Job Title: Senior HRIS Analyst – Workforce Analytics
Company: Enable Midstream Partners
Reports to: Director, Compensation & HRIS
Location: Downtown OKC
To apply: Visit our website - https://careers.enablemidstream.com/
Or click this link to take you directly to the job posting & application - https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=11583&company=Enable&username=
This is a full-time opportunity with excellent benefits!
The Senior Workforce Analytics and HRIS Analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining key performance indicators and workforce analytics that support data-driven business decisions. This position will lead the development of HR analyses, visualizations and predictive analytics. The Senior Workforce Analytics and HRIS Analyst will also provide HRIS support for one or more HR applications or databases. This role may provide support for HR budget, forecasting and ad hoc analysis.
This position requires a seasoned and experienced individual with adequate understanding of own job area. Work is performed independently and under limited supervision. Determines approach to work and is supervised based on milestones and at key deliverable junctures. Work is reviewed for overall accuracy and soundness of judgement. Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity. Frequently applies technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Partner with business leaders and HR functional groups to develop a standard set of key performance indicators and workforce analytics that support data-driven business decisions.
• Provide analytical support to the HR department in support of recurring and ad hoc analysis and reporting requests.
• Lead the development and implementation of data analyses, visualizations, and predictive analytics to provide people trends and insights to the rest of the organization.
• Implement and maintain standard processes and controls to ensure data integrity and accuracy.
• Maintain and administer the Company’s workforce and HR analytics tools with a focus on data accuracy, timely reporting and key stakeholder understanding.
• Monitor and regularly update the HR analytics platform to address current and emerging business needs.
• Maintain and ensure protocols and processes are in place to protect sensitive and confidential data stored in HR systems, dashboards and reports.
• Prepare analysis into high-level presentations for management and senior management.
• Develop self-service reporting and analytics tools and capabilities.
• Continuously analyze and identify trends in workforce and HR data that drive insights and interventions.
• Assist and enable HR representatives and supervisors to become data-savvy and steward HR analytics across the organization.
• Partner with finance, accounting, commercial and other departments to develop opportunities to link key business metrics with workforce analytics.
• Support HR budget, forecasting and organization-wide workforce planning.
• Assist in performing general accounts analysis and reconciliations
• Support monthly headcount reporting and forecasting process with consideration of known business events and strategies.
• Perform and document internal controls to comply with SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act), business controls and Company policies.
• Participate in regular review and prioritization of HR systems configuration projects
• Participate in SAP SuccessFactors and other system implementations and update projects by providing support to requirement gathering, system configurations, testing, deployment, cutover, coordination and training
• Act as the primary HRIS administrator for one or more HR applications or databases.
• Participate in system testing, including but not limited to test script development and execution, testing resources coordination and test completion metrics compilation.
• Conduct troubleshooting analysis; document system errors and issues clearly with screenshots; escalate for review.
• Document internal processes and audit procedures to ensure data integrity of systems.
• Identify opportunities for improving the effectiveness of processes, systems, and reports.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the HR department and across the organization.
Minimum Education & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Human Resources or other related discipline.
• Minimum of five (5) years directly related experience.
• Experience in the development of HR and organization-wide dashboards.
• Experience with Microsoft PowerBI or other people analytics software preferred.
• Experience with SAP Success Factors HCM suite of products preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Strong knowledge and experience working with cloud-based human capital management software.
• Ability to distill very complex data into concise and easily understood concepts and recommendations.
• Ability to distill data and analysis into high-level reports and summaries.
• Strong analytical skills and experience; ability to recognize, analyze and solve complex problems.
• Exceptional knowledge and expertise with analytical tools.
• Strong data management skills; ability to audit, format, model and analyze large data sets.
• Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
• Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to effectively handle pressures and demands of deadlines and competing priorities.
• Ability to handle confidential information and material with the highest degree of professional responsibility.
• Strong skills in computer applications, databases, and reporting software.
• Comprehensive knowledge of HRIS applications (SAP or Success Factors Employee Central experience preferred).
• Strong Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills.
• Comprehensive knowledge and expertise with analytical tools.
• Ability to develop a network of contacts and partners.
• Strong collaboration skills in order to partner effectively across various levels of the organization.
• Strong knowledge of the organization, processes, and customers.
• Work independently; with guidance in only the most complex situations.
• Ability to discern data inaccuracies through technical experience and knowledge.
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Strong organization and process improvement skills.
• Strong knowledge of the organization, processes and customers.
• Strong understanding of project management techniques with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities priorities, tasks and projects simultaneously.
• Demonstrate commitment to compliance with applicable laws and regulations, company’s ethics code of conduct and other company policies and procedures.
• Respect and follow safety policies and regulations; scan the environment for objects or people who may pose a safety risk; encourage others to utilize safe and healthy work practices.
• Sedentary to light work exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
• Ability to operate a personal computer.
• Ability to view computer screen, sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
• Ability to operate a copy machine, fax machine, calculator, telephone and other miscellaneous office equipment.
• Ability to produce quality work in fast paced environment with high daily pressure to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work non-standard work hours as needed or required to meet established deadlines.
• Ability to work indoors, in an office environment, regardless of whether cubicle, open office or private office.
• Subject to normal office noise levels.
All qualified applicant will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Questions? Email Jaime Self (Manager, Recruiting) – Jaime.email@example.com