More than 6,500 professionals at Lockton provide 50,000 clients around the world with risk management, insurance, and employee benefits consulting services that improve their businesses. From its founding in 1966 in Kansas City, Missouri, Lockton has attracted entrepreneurial professionals who have driven its growth to become the largest privately held, independent insurance broker in the world and 9th largest overall. Independent researcher Greenwich Associates has awarded Lockton its Service Excellence Award for risk management for large companies. For ten consecutive years, Business Insurance magazine has recognized Lockton as a "Best Place to Work in Insurance."
Lockton is known throughout the insurance industry as an entrepreneurial, progressive and successful insurance broker. As a result of continued individual and group accomplishments, Lockton has a record of steady and substantial growth. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, Lockton is interested in hearing from you.
The Compensation Consultant will work in conjunction with compensation practice leaders on managing a book of client consulting projects from start to finish. This position will have client or prospect interaction and be accountable for the preparation and presentation of client deliverables in face to face meetings.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Create compelling competitive benchmarking analyses and evaluate jobs independently based on market data.
· Develop new and update existing salary structures,.
· Assist with ad-hoc requests from clients and prepare analyses through Excel.
· Conduct FLSA reviews, and provide support with new positions, re-classifications, equity placements, pay practices, status determinations, and incentive plan creation and eligibility.
· Identify problems in current compensations policies, practices, and procedures through research and develop recommendations for solutions.
· Compile compensation data for any legal inquiries as requested.
· Prepare and submit salary survey data as needed.
· Create Annual Incentive Programs and Sales Incentive Programs.
· Develop, administer, and compile data for all Custom Survey templates in our online tool and deliver final reports.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
· Bachelor’s Degree (Business Admin., Econ, Finance, HR or related).
· Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) highly preferred.
· 5 years’ experience in compensation, including compensation plan design.
· Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite –Excel (VLOOKUP & pivot tables), Word, PowerPoint.
· Strong analytical and decision making skills.
· Detail oriented and self-starter who is able to work well and communicate effectively in a team environment.
· The ability to work autonomously following specific directions for tasks to be completed.
· Experience with the following would be advantageous: Market Pay, PeopleSoft, Kenexa Comp Analyst or Workday.
· Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and ability to interact with employees at all levels. Ability to communicate professionally with clients.
Lockton Companies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. As a privately held company, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attracting and retaining great individuals. This includes health, vision and dental coverage, which begins on your first day of work, 401(k) with match and immediate vesting and a competitive vacation plan.
For consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com.