*This position sits at the SABRE HQ in Southlake, TX*
Link to apply:
The Senior Executive Compensation and Equity Analyst participates in the design, development, and administration of various compensation plans, programs, and initiatives to include emphasis in the administration of employee equity and executive compensation programs, job analysis, job design, job evaluation (market pricing), annual focal merit, communication, reporting analysis, assistance in variable pay programs. This position is critical and the incumbent will have an opportunity to impact and grow with the company.
• Administers equity compensation programs, including, but not limited to, creating/tracking grant agreements, restricted stock lapses, equity system administration and updates, coordination with Legal and accounting groups.
• Administers Board of Director compensation program, including, but not limited to, coordinating director payments, creating/tracking equity grant agreements, coordination with Legal and accounting groups.
• Administers Executive Perquisites Program
• Provides Executive and Global Compensation support related to compensation programs and policies.
• Evaluates jobs against internal data and external market intelligence.
• Benchmarks, gathers, and market prices jobs; assigns grades to jobs on basis of available market data and whole job slotting.
• Ensures compensation related programs are compliant with various related compensation labor laws and regulations. Keeps up with best practices and ensures we bring forward current and relevant practices to our compensation programs.
• Partners with HR colleagues and managers to ensure new job descriptions obtain appropriate content and conform to standards. Takes ownership of job description and documentation template, process, maintenance, and on-going development and training of.
• Participates in 3rd party compensation surveys and utilizes compensation surveys to benchmark and market price jobs.
• Evaluates our pay structures with fundamental standard to semi-complex compensation assessment techniques, statistics, and metrics as well as utilizing compensation based analytical software. Prepares current state assessments, pay lines, and modeling to recommend pay structure movement, modification, changes, or redesign.
• Monitors salary data by job and grade level to evaluate internal pay equity.
• Prepares compensation related reports with accuracy and works closely with HRIS, HR Reporting and Compliance, and Payroll in support of compensation programs and maintaining HR data integrity.
• Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resource Management, Accounting, Finance, or similar discipline.
• 3+ years stock plan administration, executive compensation program administration
• 5+ years of related professional compensation experience working in a public corporate compensation role.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with pivot tables, lookups, formulas, if then statements, charts, and the like. Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills. Solid Microsoft Office Word skills.
• Ability to think critically, analyze, listen, clarify, solve problems and work independently.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to establish relationships.
• Strong attention to details and accuracy with data and figures.
• Great organizational and process management skills.
• Certified Compensation Professional (CCP®) preferred, but not required.