C4: Base Pay Administration and Pay for Preformance
Gain Compensation Strategy Skills to Accelerate Your Journey as an HR Professional
Hosted WorldatWork Certification Course for CCP GRP
Learn how to design a pay for performance base pay program that supports your organization’s compensation strategy and attracts, retains and motivates your organization’s talent. This in-depth course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to design, implement and evaluate employee base pay programs.
Key concepts you will learn and assimilate include:
- Identifying the relationship between the organization’s business strategy and the total rewards program.
- Understanding key considerations when designing base pay programs.
- Learning what it takes to implement and deliver base pay programs, including monitoring and evaluation.
- Examining pay for performance merit pay systems, including development, utilization and costing.
- Discerning how and when human resources should be involved in mergers and acquisitions.
This course is ideal for the emerging human resources compensation professional who is getting started with developing pay structures. Knowledge of basic mathematical concepts is recommended, including: mean, median, weighted average, compa-ratio, percentiles and calculating percents.
Use NTCA Promo Code LNPROMO2020 in registration
Click here to register & Pay through WorldatWork
Out of Town: If you plan on staying, please make reservations in advance no later than 2 weeks prior to check-in date directly with Hyatt Place Dallas North.
Hyatt Place Dallas North
5229 Spring Valley Rd, Dallas, TX 75254
Phone: (972) 716-2001