A World at Work Certification Course
Live sessions run from 8:30am-4:30pm Central
W@W Member Price: $1,350 | Non Member Price: $1,929
Learn to create fair and attractive pay structures that advance equity and ensure legal compliance
This foundational course teaches up-to-date methods of job analysis, documentation, and evaluation — including writing job descriptions and understanding the underpinning knowledge for job evaluation — that will help you support your organization’s talent goals.
During this course, you will:
- Learn theories of HR job analysis, documentation and evaluation.
- Learn about quantitative and non-quantitative job evaluation methods.
- Discover sources of job information, job analysis communication, and possible sources of error.
- See the types of job documentation, descriptions and formats; learn to prepare job descriptions.
- Learn to assess and select job-evaluation strategies and understand potential implementation challenges.
TO REGISTER, CLICK THE REGISTER HERE BUTTON
Course Credit Information: This course exam is a requirement for those pursuing a Certified Compensation Professional (CCP®) and Global Remuneration Professional (GRP®) designations from WorldatWork. In addition, continuing education and recertification credits are available from WorldatWork, HRCI and SHRM for this course.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central
13131 North Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75230
CLICK HERE to make your hotel reservations at a special rate.
* Please make reservations in advance directly with the hotel by October 11, 2023 for the special rate.
* If you have problems using the link, please call the reservation line at 1.800.774.1500 and provide the code "TCA", they will be able to book that way as well.
- Chris Bailey, Director, Teachers Retirement Systems of Texas
Christine Bailey has over 20 years in compensation, talent acquisition, organizational development, and workforce analysis experience. As the Director of Compensation and Workforce Analytics, she oversees the compensation and workforce analytics programs for Teacher Retirement System of Texas, a leading public pension fund. She has expertise in the design, administration and maintenance of compensation programs in public sector organizations including managing and modernizing the compensation system for the State of Texas, covering 150,000 employees; providing HR consultative services to over 100 executive and judicial agencies, conducting HR risk assessments and audits, as well as conducting organizational assessments, managing compensation and facilitating career progression programs for the City of Austin. Christine is a faculty member for WorldatWork, has served as an advisory board member for WorldatWork and as a board member and President of the Central Texas Compensation and Benefits Association. A Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), Global Remuneration Professional (GRP), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP), she holds a Bachelor of Science in Organizational Communication from University of Texas and has conducted numerous speaking engagements and training for a variety of HR and Compensation topics.