Senior Analyst – Incentives and Equity, Dallas - TX
The Senior Compensation Analyst (“Sr. Analyst” or “Sr. Comp. Analyst”) supports the Firm’s compensation philosophy and its ability to attract, retain, motivate, and reward the best talent through the evaluation, analysis and administration of Ryan’s compensation programs, policies and procedures. The Senior Comp. Analyst provides analysis and solutions in all areas of Compensation to Human Resources and leadership throughout the Firm. Successful Ryan team members embrace and live Ryan's values of Pursue Excellence, Wired to Win, Generosity Matters, Build Trust and Integrity Always and will embody and demonstrate accountability.
Create a positive team member experience.
Participates in the Annual Salary Review and Talent Review cycles, including:
- Creates and maintains all compensation documents, including compilation of policy and language changes to incentive compensation programs for Firm leadership review and approval.
- Researches international, federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations to keep apprised and ensure Firm compliance.
Fully calculates all eligibility and payouts for annual corporate and discretionary incentive plans; will also calculate and compile eligibility data for other annual incentive plans.
Conducts appropriate analysis to evaluate existing or proposed compensation programs, including (but not limited to) base and incentive pay structures. Uses objective analysis to recommend optimum solutions that align with the Firm’s strategic goals on a variety of projects and comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Participates in salary and compensation practice surveys. Ensures accurate and complete survey submission by established vendor deadlines.
May perform data changes within the Human Resource Information System (HRIS).
May participate in the due diligence and integration processes for mergers and acquisitions and international expansion.
Provides support, administration, and maintenance of Ryan People Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) system.
Participate in Equity plan development and administration.
May participate in committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field with a minimum of five years progressively responsible compensation analysis experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Global compensation experience is preferred.
- Standard indoor working environment.
- Occasional long periods of sitting while working at computer.
- Position requires regular interaction with employees at all levels of the Firm; interface with clients and external vendors as necessary.
- Independent travel requirement: 0 to 10%.
- 40+ hour standard work week requirement.
- Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
How to Apply:
Please complete an online application using the following link: