Total Rewards Management
Attract, Motivate, Engage and Retain Employees with an Effective Rewards Program
Learn what is required to formulate a rewards program that has the power to attract, motivate, engage and retain—total rewards. Participants are introduced to the total rewards model and each of its components. Emphasis is given to the six elements of total rewards: compensation, benefits, work-life effectiveness, recognition, performance management and talent development.
- Gain an understanding of total rewards management.
- Discover the six elements of total rewards.
- Understand the critical role of the main drivers — organizational culture, business strategy and human resources strategy.
- Learn the process of designing a successful total rewards strategy.
Use NTCA Promo Code LNPROMO2018 in registration
Click here to register & Pay through WorldatWork
Directions on registering & paying on WorldatWork
- Click the above link to take you to WorldatWork
- In the search field, type Dallas & enter key
- Locate this class and choose "Course & Exam"
- Course should be added to your cart - Click View your Cart button
- Enter promo code LNPROMO2018 and apply
Out of Town: We have rooms blocked at hotel @ $135 a night. If you plan on staying, please make reservations in advance no later than 2 weeks prior to check-in date directly with Hyatt Place Dallas North.
Hyatt Place Dallas North
5229 Spring Valley Rd, Dallas, TX 75254
Phone: (972) 716-2001