Compensation Analyst - Arlington, TX
The University of Texas at Arlington
The Compensation Analyst under general supervision, will provide Compensation support for the University’s compensation programs and functions. Provides excellent customer service to University clients for matters related to compensation.
- Processes requests submitted for Compensation and Classification Review (CCR) which consists of analyzing requests for new positions, reclassifications, promotions, new hires and other compensation-related requests; performs due diligence to ensure internal equity.
- Updates and maintains job description folder, generates and distributes monthly compensation data reports, maintains and updates CCR files and forms; creates new job codes and make updates to existing job codes in the HR system; updates various Compensation data bases (i.e. supplemental pay database, CCR master list); performs salary offer analysis.
- Gathers data related to client requests; research compensation issues and assist in analysis to facilitate a resolution.
- Performs market pricing and analysis of external/internal salary data; gathers data and assist in third-party salary surveys.
- Assists with administration of the annual merit program and updating the compensation pay plan; assists with the review of compensation policies and practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Human Resources, Finance, Accounting or a related field with at least 6 months to 2 years of compensation, data analysis, accounting, or related work experience. Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
Preferred Education, Experience, or Skills:
2-3 years of experience in compensation. Experience using a human resources information system
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:Click Here To Apply